One-Layer Wednesday 148 ~ A Christmas/Holiday Thank You

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Welcome to this weeks One-Layer Wednesday Challenge.  In keeping with the Christmas in July theme, I thought it prudent to start on some Christmas thank you cards.  So, this weeks challenge is to make a one-layer Christmas/holiday thank you card.  I hope you'll join me.

 

Think about making sets of your Christmas/holiday thank you cards.  When packaged in a fun and festive way, they are a great hostess or teacher gift.  Of course, I like to have a few sets on hand for my daughters and me to use.

OLW148 Rules 1. A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers of paper allowed.

2. Make a One-Layer Christmas Thank You Card. Remember to keep the embellishments to a minimum.

3. Post your card somewhere online and link back to my blog using the InLinkz button at the bottom of this post. If linking to a blog post, please be sure to link to the specific post and not your blog's home page.

4. HAVE FUN!

Supplies:

Stamps: Memory Box - Poinsettia Outline & Lattice Background, Sentiment - A Muse
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento - Desert Sand, Lady Bug & Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Stamp Positioner, Bling, Tombow Makers & Sticklers - Diamond

7 comments:

  1. Pretty poinsettia stamp, and great idea to start thank-you cards since the holiday is so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Thank You framing on your card! Fun challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous thank you card Cheryl!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Cheryl! Your card is wonderful! Hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable thank you card. I have to agree with Terry that the poinsettia stamp is so pretty. With all the hot and humid weather I should start thinking about Christmas and winter cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs