One-Layer Wednesday...It's All About The Size

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Welcome to One-Layer Wednesday [OLW 94].

This weeks challenge is all about the size.  Create a different size card other than an A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2).   Below are a few ideas, but feel free to make any size you you wish.


Here are a couple of  3 x 3's.  I just love this sweet size.  They make the perfect gift enclosure card or  love note, tucked inside a briefcase or backpack. 
 



Now, if you are wondering about an envelope for your card, here is an easy tutorial for any size card.

OLW94 Rules
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers allowed!
2. Create a different size card other than an A2 (4 ¼ x 5 ½) size.
3. Post your creation online and link to it using the InLinkz button below. Please link to the individual post on your blog rather than your blog’s main page.
4. HAVE FUN!
I can't wait to see what you create.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful 3"x3" cards. I don't seem to make enough of them. Probably because I don't have envelopes ... lol. The banner stamp is beautiful and makes me wish now I had one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that will definitely be thinking outside the box for me. The envelope always stumps me, so thanks for solving that problem with a helpful tutorial!! For some reason, I looked over at your followers and didn't see me, checked ... don't know how that happened! You should have said, WTH, Darnell?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, and hope to play tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great envelope tutorial! Love the little orange bow in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love 3 x 3's...these are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the different sizes of Cards. Your Cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! What a fun challenge. I hope to join in sometime soon. Just discovered it today and I'm afraid that's not enough time for me to create before the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found this blog so decided to join in...a new follower too..x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love one-layer cards, and yours are cute! I'm the newest member of the Vintage Roses blog group, and your newest follower. I hope you'll follow my blog - http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.

    Happy Stampin'

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used the cute little 3 x 3 card I made for your challenge as a thank you note and following the link, made my very first handmade envie for it. It worked perfectly! Thank you so much for sharing that link!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs