More Color Combinations

Monday, April 23, 2012


In my previous post I showed you a one-layer card for the One-Layer Wednesday Challenge. I was pleased with the simplicity of that card and the fact that I could mail it with no additional postage, no box, and no trip to the post office, that I decided to try some different color combinations.


I decided to add a sentiment to the second card. One can never have too many thank you cards, I always say!
 
It must be the way I cropped the photo in the "blue" card because it doesn't look balanced in this photo. In real life, both cards were measured and stamped alike. I'm still working on my PhotoShop skills. This could take some time.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Impress
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa, Potter's Clay, Cantaloupe, Summer Sky & Danube Blue
Paper: Stampin' Up - Whisper White
Accessories: Bling

Happy Stamping...

7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! A set of these would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,

    Both cards are beautiful and very elegant. The rhinestones on the flowers are a nice touch. Are you using PhotoShop Elements? I know the basics if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are gorgeous. They look beautiful in both colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like watching fireworks...all i can say is...oohhh...aaaahhhh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very stunning and elegant. Beautiful. I love the Rhinestones you added and the colors you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVEly!! What beautiful cards! I am just now learning the art - and love - of CAS cards! I usually have them jammed full of layers and DSP, lol! These are just so simple yet stunning elegance. Big hugs! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful. Perfect for simple thank you notes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs