Rubbernecker Stamps Challenge SS8

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hi everyone!
Just a quick post today.  I discovered Rubbernecker Stamps has a challenge on Sundays.  You can find their blog here.  The challenge is called Sisterhood Sundays.  This weeks challenge was an inspiration picture seen below.

Here's my card:
I loved the colors in the inspiration picture.  They felt just like Spring to me.  And, I was just looking for an excuse to use a new die from Memory Box (the doily).

Supplies:

Stamps: Rubbernecker (image) A Muse (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Card base & sentiment tab-Memory Box Cotton Candy, Doily-Cryogen White, Designer Paper-EK Success, Everything else-Bazzill
Accessories: Copics, Cuttlebug, Stamp-a-ma-Jig, Dies-Memory Box & Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous Cheryl! I love what you have done with that Memory Box doily die. Beautiful background paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the floral image inside the doily! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great doily die! I like the pop of green under the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, love that doily die.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs