Last Minute Halloween

Friday, October 28, 2011

Hi!  Thanks for stopping by.  Today's card is for the Less is More Polka Dots Challenge. Last night I discovered I needed a few more Halloween cards so the Less is More challenge was the perfect inspiration.

I also wanted to show you my Halloween hair pin.



I've been playing with singed flowers for a few months.  They're all over Bloggland.  I just love them.  You can find several tutorials for these flowers, but this one at Restorative Living also shows you different ways to use these beautiful creations.  I hope you'll give them a try.

Supply List (card)
Stamps: CTMH
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Bella Blvd, A Unity Co-Company, Stampin' Up Whisper White
Accessories: Tulle, Button, Twine

For a supply list for Singed Flowers, please check out Restorative Living.  She has a complete list of supplies needed for the project.

Happy Halloween...

5 comments:

  1. This is a superb Halloween card... very sophisticated too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that flower especially with the black fabric behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Halloween ideas! Beautiful cneterpiece! Love the pumpkins! Hope you are having a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs