You Light Up My Life

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hi Friends,

I have a quick post for you today. It's another sketch challenge from SplitcoastStampers. I've had this sketch and supplies sitting on my work table all week and finally, I made time to put it all together today.



I was going for the shabby chic look, but don't think I quite achieved it.

Supplies:
Stamps: B Line Designs
Paper: Stampin'Up Whisper White (card base), Other Paper - Unknown
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Spellbinders, Bling, Handmade Flower, Tulle, and a Dymo Label Maker

Have a great week and remember: You can't finish something until you start it!

Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl! I saw your blog link on a comment you left on one of my SCS cards and thought I'd pop by to see your new blog. :) Love it! And this is such a pretty card. How fun to do the saying with a label maker and that tulle is a wonderful accent for your flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors and I love the label maker used on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the sketch..love the labels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs