A New Stamp Company and Their Design Team Call

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hi Friends,

A couple of nights ago I discovered a new on-line stamp company, SP and Company. The owner, Samantha Peyton has a nice collection of Mix & Match sentiments, which I love. These Sentiments are so versatile. Of course, Samantha also has adorable clear polymer image stamps too. Take a look at this cute Pennant set. And for you digital stamp lovers, she has some digital designs. I hope you check out her on-line store!

While shopping at SP and Company I saw she was having a design team call. I decided to give it a try! I've been a stamper and scrapbooker for several years and have even taught a few classes, but I've never submitted my work for a design team call. Since this is one of my goals this year, I didn't want to pass up this great opportunity. I just wish I would have discovered the design team call a litter sooner. The deadline is mightnight tonight!

Here's my submission.

If you haven't made an easel card before, here's a great tutorial by Beate Johns.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment ~ Inkadinkado Paper: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Archivers ~ Kraft & Memory Box Designer Paper Ink: Color Box Pigment ~ Black, Versa Magic ~ Jumbo Java for edges Accessories: Spellbinders Nestibilities, Stampin' Up Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Wilton's Cake Doily, Felt, MFT Rolled Rose Diecut, Cuttlebug DieCut, Glimmer Mist ~ Old Lace for Doily, Stampin' Up Scallop Punch

Thanks for stopping by...

Cheryl

5 comments:

  1. Good Evening,

    I am Mistyrose. I found you from Sami's blog. I really like your work this is a beautiful card. Good Luck

    Mistyrose
    sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Love the PP and that rolled rose is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Card. I love the Sentiment! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happen to know Sami! I hope you get the chance to work with her!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :) Love your submission!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. I love the flower especially,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for my DT Call. It is an honor that you would consider joining my team.
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SP and Company Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs