Celebrate Spring!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hi Friends,

Last night, while wandering through blog land, I discovered another Clean and Simple Blog/Challenge here. This weeks challenge, a sketch! Yes, another sketch challenge this week. If your style is Clean and Simple you'll enjoy their blog.

The sketch:
My card:

Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment-Michael's Dollar Bin
Paper: Stampin'Up Whisper White, Memory Box
Ink: Memento Dandelion
Accessories: Michael's Bridal Paper Flowers and Half Pearls

Happy Spring, and thanks for stopping by

Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Love it! And I am so ready for spring! Looks like another fun challenge blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! I do love CAS so I will need to check that out! Come on Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Love the CAS look and your take on the sketch is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs