Technique Lover's Challenge

Monday, March 7, 2011

Hi friends,

Happy Monday! Today's Technique Lover's Challenge on SplitcoastStamper's is a fun one. The challenge is to make an odd shaped card (anything but A2, square or rectangle). I've been experimenting with some different shapes using my Spellbinders, so I was very excited to play today.

The template for the birdhouse is not mine. I found it late one night browsing the internet. I know I wrote down the gal's blog address so I could reference back to it. Of course, now that I need it, I can't find it! If anyone recognizes this template, please let know. I would love to give her credit for her adorable pattern. I did make a slight adjustment to the roof. The floral roof piece is about a half an inch wider than the original pattern.

The flowers were punched, scrunched, and misted with water.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment from Hero Arts Clear Stamps
Paper: Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye and Fancy Pants Designs
Ink: Memento Tangelo
Accessories: Stampin'Up Bird and small circle punches, All Night Media (old) flower punchs, Piercing tool, brads, stamp positioner

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs