Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Monday.  I hope you had a happy and restful Thanksgiving.

Today's Clean & Simple Challenge at SplitcoastStampers is to use a flower accent on your card/project.  My flower is handmade.  They're so much fun to make, and easy too!  Several months ago I found this great tutorial  by Jenni.  Her flower was the inspiration for mine.  The ribbon I used has a beautiful sheen and color to it, however this picture just doesn't do it justice. 

 

Here's my second card.  This is also for today's Clean & Simple Challenge. It's 4 1/4 square with a coordinating envelope.  I was trying to come up with a few ideas for Christmas thank you notes.  I was going for cute and easy.  Something I could make into sets.  The jury is still out on this one...


Suppy List

Stamps: Miss You - unknown, Thanks - A Muse
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  Archiver's Kraft
Accessories:  Lace, Pearl, Michaels Christmas Pick, Handmade Ribbon Flower, Michaels Paper Bridal Flowers, Bling

Have a great week,

Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. BOTH are just beautiful! Love the clean and simple look - yet they're so elegant. You do beautiful work.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are beautiful. I love the simplicity of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs